• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Mooring cover question

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
There should be some telescoping poles under that. If you don't have them, get some big beach balls and stuff them under there. Supposed to be poles!

JPINOT

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Did your cover come with them or did you have to purchase separate?

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
They gave me 3

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
My boat is different, but here’s what came with my mooring cover, and they attach to the cleats to stabilize them.

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
My boat is different, but here’s what came with my mooring cover, and they attach to the cleats to stabilize them.
Also, there are zippered cleat covers so you can access the cleats while mooring.

JPINOT

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Hopefully Someone with a FSH can chime in as to how many poles I'm supposed to use and location?

Ericd

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I recently bought a mooring cover for 210 FSH Sport from dealer. Don’t know if it is current stock, but it didn’t include pole system.

Dumbassbass

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Port Clinton, Ohio - Western Basin Lake Erie
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I recently bought a mooring cover for 210 FSH Sport from dealer. Don’t know if it is current stock, but it didn’t include pole system.
I have a 2020 210FSH and purchased a factory full mooring cover, came with no poles and I have no pooling issues. The crankstrap system works very well. Good quality cover.

vesder21

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Mine did not have poles either, but (pro tip) I just leave my floor hatch open and the top will keeps the water from pooling!

JPINOT

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Mine did not have poles either, but (pro tip) I just leave my floor hatch open and the top will keeps the water from pooling!
Great idea!

JASmith

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
My 2020 210 FSH did have a single center support pole, but I often just leave the ski locker door open with a pool noodle on the edge when it's just sitting around for days. better for air flow.