• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Mooring Cover with tower down

AllatoonaRebel

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Does anyone store their AR 195 covered with OEM mooring cover and tower folded down? I’ll be in dry stack this year with not enough clearance with tower up.

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Does anyone store their AR 195 covered with OEM mooring cover and tower folded down? I’ll be in dry stack this year with not enough clearance with tower up.
No. You would need the shipping cover for that or an after market cover

212s

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
If you leave the flap open and the velcro seam loose, you should be able to fold it down without harming the cover. Since it's indoors, rain isn't an issue, just some dust.

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
If you leave the flap open and the velcro seam loose, you should be able to fold it down without harming the cover. Since it's indoors, rain isn't an issue, just some dust.
I guess your right, the tower isn't much higher than the windshield. And if need be he could lower even further for more slack

Kratos

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I just created an account on this site to sell an OEM shipping/transport cover. It came with my 2019 SX195 but has the accommodations for the AR tower. I've attached a representative picture of it and a image of the actual tag with the model number. Looking for $150 and buyer shipping cost.

Attachments

rundown

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I was wondering the same and it looks like you can according to this post:
Wondering the same thing. Apparently you can from this post: