• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Mooring cover

Atlas135

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Anyone have the full mooring cover? How much? where did you get it? You like it? I have the center console cover, but want the full cover. If anyone wants the center console cover let me know. I'll give you a good deal.

Cwigg951

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have the Deluxe Premium Non-Tower Mooring Cover Item: MAR-242BK-NT-14. It is 100% worth the money. I was lucky enough to get mine lightly used from a member here, but even at full price which is $700 or so, they are well-made and really protect the boat. Mine has high quality stainless steel ratchets for the strapping, rubber cleat and fuel cap covers with protected zippers, etc. My boat lives outside on a boat lift 7-8 months out of the year in the South Carolina sun with salt exposure, and this cover is the only way to go. From what I have read, 3 years is the average lifespan of the cover, and I intend to treat the canvas with waterproofer and UV blocker to maybe get a little more life out of it. Of course, my cover is for a 240SX, but I would think the materials and functionality are similar.

Hope this helps!

Chris

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I have the premium and echo all sentiments posted above. Absolutely love it.

Tell me about this center console cover you have though? My boat will soon be living in the water and the thought of a quick and easy center console cover for short stays sounds appealing.