• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Mothers Day 2016

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Had to chuckle this morning.....Got my daily HHGregg spam mail this morning....In preparation for Mothers day they had a few suggestions....... Being a well seasoned veteran of the marital arts I think I may shy away from the household devices they so dearly recommend....
upload_2016-5-2_15-31-56.png

Whats the rest of Ya''ls have planned ?!!? I'll actually be 50 miles off the outer banks repeating a Mahi trip....this I'm willing to hit the doghouse for!!
upload_2016-5-2_15-35-45.png

For the youth out there, it's okay to buy the vacuum cleaner.....just wait a week before you present it.....and make it random

brockhals

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Vacuum celaners are really more of a Birthday/Christmas kinda thing. Mother's Day?

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
You know what would be a great Mother's day gift, a boat trip to Charleston. Just your luck there already is one planned.

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
You know what would be a great Mother's day gift, a boat trip to Charleston. Just your luck there already is one planned.
UGGGGG I was so looking forward to that trip !! My May got eaten up fast with this Mahi trip getting booked early and a wedding the following weekend........I was really looking forward to drinking your beer too !!

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
UGGGGG I was so looking forward to that trip !! My May got eaten up fast with this Mahi trip getting booked early and a wedding the following weekend........I was really looking forward to drinking your beer too !!
I guess we will just have to drink a beer in Bimini.

Top Bottom