• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Mounting NOCO Charger

vapeden

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
When mounting your charger inside the battery compartment area did you use the provided hardware with the charger or something else? I’ll be putting the genius genpro 10x1 on my 195s and wanted to see what the best route was. Plenty of photos of them mounted but wasn’t sure of the hardware. Thanks!

I think I just used the screws they provided. I put mine on the side wall of the engine compartment.

I used some 5\16 self tapping screws from work. I screwed it to the floor next to the battery.

3F71C68E-879A-4687-92AD-93A4FC456066.jpeg
I didn’t like having the battery terminals exposed back there since we always store stuff there. I grabbed some stainless hardware and attached it to the top of a battery box.

Back