• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Moved to Phoenix, need help...2016 195 HO Impulse

ModyGP

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Hey All,

Well, I just moved to the Phoenix area(Goodyear, AZ) from Portland Oregon. Unfortunately, I'm struggling to find a shop to do maintenance on my 195. The BRP dealers refuse, the propeller shops refuse because it's a jetski and they are a hassle, and the jetski places are refusing because it's too big and they don't have room.

According to Scarab, my closest dealer is 3 hours away in Lake Havasu.

Is there another forum member in the Phoenix area?

My new house with full-size RV garage is being built. Once I'm in it, I think I'll end up doing my own service and maintenance. My warranty is almost up anyway, since none of the local dealers are willing to help, I might as well just do it myself.

I've never worked on jetskis. Only autos with traditional engines, and outboard boat engines.

Do I need any special tools?
Where can I get a service manual for my boat?

Thanks for the advice...
-Jamie

Big E

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Jamie, i have a 2014 195 ho and have been using Century Marine in Mesa for my services while it is still under warranty. They have been awesome, no problems. I just had them replace a cracked windshield.

ModyGP

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Jamie, i have a 2014 195 ho and have been using Century Marine in Mesa for my services while it is still under warranty. They have been awesome, no problems. I just had them replace a cracked windshield.
Thanks Big E! Called today and made an appointment.

Nate Robertson

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
How much would it of cost you to get a cracked windshield fixed. I just cracked mine.(I think from a rock kicked up from the road) wondering the best way to fix it.
Thanks

Attachments

Big E

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
I had my insurance pay for it. I believe they charged $1,200.00 to replace it

Nate Robertson

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Did they replace the whole side or just the broken window?

Big E

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
just the broken window

Nate Robertson

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
just the broken window
Where did you get the window at?
Nobody is allowing me to buy just a window. There saying I have to buy the whole side frame with 2 windows intact.