• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Moving to Arizona

jetboat623

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Axis
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We have had enough of the Washington weather so we are moving to Phoenix area, hopefully up around Lake Pleasant, Peoria area. Maybe down near Gilbert. Anybody need an employee?

Lawson2479

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
At least you will have warmer weather.

Aaron

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I live in AZ. Go to pleasant all the time. Awesome lake. We are usually there at least twice a month.

Magic

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We have had enough of the Washington weather so we are moving to Phoenix area, hopefully up around Lake Pleasant, Peoria area. Maybe down near Gilbert. Anybody need an employee?
What kind of work are you looking for? If you are FINRA Series 7 and 63 qualified, I can help with a job!

Zeus2013

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I am selling my house in the town of Laveen...I moved back to NY in 2008 and have been renting it. Need to get rid of it, too much of a pain.

jetboat623

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Axis
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Magic @SuperJetDan, I am currently a State Trooper, looking to make a change. Would love something in investigations, compliance, or even security. I have a finical background from college. As a Trooper, besides humping it on the road, my specialties include collision reconstruction (felony and high liability stuff) and large scale emergency response (planning, coordination, and a lot of experience in high pressure environments).

@Zeus2013 do you have a listing for the house?

Magic

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You will not regret living in Arizona, we have been here for 21 years and love it, let us know what line of work you are in and we can see if we can help find you a job.
Amen brother!! Snow skiing and water skiing in the same day!

Magic

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Magic @SuperJetDan, I am currently a State Trooper, looking to make a change. Would love something in investigations, compliance, or even security. I have a finical background from college. As a Trooper, besides humping it on the road, my specialties include collision reconstruction (felony and high liability stuff) and large scale emergency response (planning, coordination, and a lot of experience in high pressure environments).

@Zeus2013 do you have a listing for the house?
Looks like there are some openings with AZDPS!
http://agency.governmentjobs.com/azdps/default.cfm

woodard1983

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What kind of work are you looking for? If you are FINRA Series 7 and 63 qualified, I can help with a job!
what do you have available w/securities? I don't know as I'm ready to move yet, but always keeping my options open to get out of the crappy weather we have here in IA

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Good luck with your move. Sounds like you'll have a few JB.net neighbors welcoming you when you get there.

Magic

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Good luck with your move. Sounds like you'll have a few JB.net neighbors welcoming you when you get there.
We already got him a job and found him a house...... Now you guys can come on over to our house for Margaritas, Jimmy Buffett, and a barbeque dinner! :cool:

cbus

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Damn...I want to move to Arizona now. Getting tired of the Ohio weather and short boating season.

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Finding him a house and a job was the easy part. Now find him a wife and 2.5 kids and an awesome dog!!