• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Moving to Hendersonville, TN...Advice on boating spots?

nestofpirates

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
This spring I received a very attractive offer from a company in Nashville, TN which after a long soul searching deliberation I accepted. So we are currently in the process of buying a home in the Hendersonville area close to the Gallatin line - beautiful home however keeping boats in your driveway seems taboo here.

If you've ever lived in the area....

Any suggestions on good places to keep your boat, either at a marina or storage facility?
Is Old Hickory lake one of the better lakes?
Where are the good coves to anchor in or raft up?

Open to any other suggestions for the area too.

Thanks in advance for the comments.

Rob15

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We keep ours at The Boat House at Benders Ferry. Which is on the other side of Old Hickory. I think Drake's Creek marina is close to where you are moving to. Cedar Creek is also, but on the opposite side also. This is our first year on Old Hickory, so we don't know all the places to go yet. Spent last year on Percy Priest Lake...