• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

MR1bearings

Brad_Ct

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
IMG_0115.jpegIMG_2454.jpeg
Working on rebuilding a 2006 non HO engine and am stumped by the manuals description on how to determine what crankshaft bearings are needed.

The manual I have only references one set of numbers on the crankcase but my engine has two. I have seen a post by someone else that has a screenshot of a page in a manual that describes using two crankcase numbers but I have no idea what watercraft the manual covers.

I’m wondering if there is a difference between non HO and HO and possibly newer engines. It would be greatly appreciated if someone that has a manual for a HO boat would take the time to find the page that describes this to verify if there is a difference.