• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

MS Windows licenses

TimW451

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Here is an inexpensive way to upgrade your Windows OS. I’ve seen it mentioned here before, mostly related to using the YDS diagnostic tool, that people have an older version of Windows causing them difficulties. I can’t vouch for this company or using these codes as I have Macs. This article does walk you through the process. Hope this is helpful to those who need it.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
With the windows activation process, I would be leary about buying a CD-key for an OS. Especially for 10% of the actual price. Also keep in mind, that if a computer has an os less than 10 right now, it may not even be able to run Windows 11. It may go to 10, but not 11. I have an old HP Touchsmart laying around that will not take it.

Good luck

PS: I'm not the software police, but I am a MS FTE

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
What is a MS FTE? That sounds intimidating.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Honestly, discounted OS and Office software is out there. But buy it from a reputable company. Woot is a clearinghouse for Amazon. And reputable dealers. I would not shy away from buying here if I needed legit software.

Computers.Woot

@JC!

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Haven't used CDKeysales but Keysoff is a reputable seller, use their easily searched coupon codes for similar savings on Office 2021 Pro Plus and WIn 10/11 and have no worries about activation no matter what any MS lackey would have you believe.