• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Muntz Audio-Video / Oshksoh, WI

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Had a new JL/Wetsounds system installed by a company (really one guy who owns the business) that turned out to be pretty shady in Port Washington, WI last year and when I identified some problems (loss of volume) it was next to impossible to get him to reply. I asked my Yamaha dealer for a recommendation and they said that Muntz Audio-Video was the place to go - just ask for Chuck. I had a long conversation with Chuck in late March and he said that he would be happy to look at my audio system. I took it to him in early April and it took him about a day to get things straightened out and I also had him install a new WetSounds receiver to replace the Polk unit on my swim deck. Chuck is a local boater and has a very good reputation in the community. He did top-notch work at a very reasonable price and I will be going back to him with any future audio needs - most likely a pair of tower speakers and an amp in the fall. I wish I had known about Muntz before dealing with the crook in Port Washington - I could have avoided several headaches.