• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Muskoka, Ontario

Chillypilot

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
At my Brother in laws cottage on Lake of Bays.having a hard time to deciding what toy to play with today.
image.jpg image.jpg

tri-guy

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
lake of bays is by far my favorite big muskoka lake. not nearly as busy as rosseau, joseph or muskoka.

what type of float plane is that? beaver?

Chillypilot

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
lake of bays is by far my favorite big muskoka lake. not nearly as busy as rosseau, joseph or muskoka.

what type of float plane is that? beaver?
It's a 1947 piper J3 cub. It belongs to my brother in law he's pilot too.

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My suggestion is to grab a couple of fishing poles, some big ol' spinnerbaits and take the Piper to some lakes that no one ever fishes in. Then hold on tight to the fishin' poles and take a ton of pictures of your huge fish :winkingthumbsup"

Chillypilot

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
My suggestion is to grab a couple of fishing poles, some big ol' spinnerbaits and take the Piper to some lakes that no one ever fishes in. Then hold on tight to the fishin' poles and take a ton of pictures of your huge fish :winkingthumbsup"
That's exactly what we did. The big one got away though:).

tri-guy

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
What's the rules with planes landing and taking off when there are boats everywhere? On Rosseau I just assume that the boats have to make way.

My cousins cottage is on Tobin island and the cottage seems to be at the end of a "water runway" so planes taking off end up lifting off about 300 feet from the cottage while aiming right at us.