• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

My co captain

I think that lake right down the road is private isn't it Danny? Didn't you guys have friends there that would let you launch and use their access and maybe dock too? On Canyon Lake? @DawgDaze

I think that lake right down the road is private isn't it Danny? Didn't you guys have friends there that would let you launch and use their access and maybe dock too? On Canyon Lake? @DawgDaze
No. We don't know anybody now in Canyon Lake. The sales lady that trying to sell me a GMC Sierra Denali lives there but unless we buy the truck I don't think she will let us come in as a guest. *LOL*:)

No. We don't know anybody now in Canyon Lake. The sales lady that trying to sell me a GMC Sierra Denali lives there but unless we buy the truck I don't think she will let us come in as a guest. *LOL*:)
Actually, Danny, we do. Lynesse's parents live on Canyon Lake and they have their own slip. it's just a matter of us asking..I'm sure Ron and Lynesse would love it.

That is what I thought you guys said when you were in Texas...that you had a place to boat at night, but it wasn't as convenient as Elsinor. How about we all meet a Powell next year...we can use the stereos, the lights, and all! It's a dream I know, but if we can make it happen, it would be great!

image.jpg@txav8r..If I can get Danny to let me buy this GMC Denali, we're there!

@DawgDaze will get a kick out of that statement (I'm the one having a hard time pulling the trigger).
Isn't she purdy? LOL

Very nice! How many miles you have on the current truck? It is a V-8? It made the haul from Calif to Texas and back! But who doesn't like a new truck!

Is it a 5.3 or 6.2? What is the tow capacity?

@Bruce it's a 6.2, I want to say tow capacity of 10,800, but @DawgDaze will have to weigh in on that (no pun intended..LOL) and @txav8r I believe we have 216,000 miles on our Silverado, but again, Danny will know exactly.

Yeah, this is a beautiful truck..everything we want, and more. Danny's girlfriend (the sales lady) at the dealership is texting him everyday, I think he likes the attention :p Kidding, of course, Danno.

Is it a 5.3 or 6.2? What is the tow capacity?
Its actually a 4.8 ltr with 207k on it. It runs like a champ and pulled the Nauti Dawg from texas with no problem until we got to Palm springs on the 10 and she over heated a bit. I want a 4x4 with a 6.2 ltr engine. Then I will feel comfortable taking the boat anywhere:)

@Bruce it's a 6.2, I want to say tow capacity of 10,800, but @DawgDaze will have to weigh in on that (no pun intended..LOL) and @txav8r I believe we have 216,000 miles on our Silverado, but again, Danny will know exactly.

Yeah, this is a beautiful truck..everything we want, and more. Danny's girlfriend (the sales lady) at the dealership is texting him everyday, I think he likes the attention :p Kidding, of course, Danno.
oh no I DO like the attention but I'm trying to use my charm JUST to get us a good deal I swear hunny!:):):)

The 6.2 is an amazing engine! The new 6.2 is slightly more powerful and more fuel efficient than mine. All the Sierra Denalis in my area have had 5.3s so far.

I wish the new ones were all wheel drive.

It's the new 6.2 VCM. Variable cylinder management. That's why the gas mileage is pretty decent. It's a beautiful truck and it's loaded. Hopefully I can get it at a reasonable price.

Back