• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

My first tubing run with the SX190

Mlherman

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Fun stuff! How fast were you going? I would not recommend more than about 20-24 mph for safety (or slower for young kids). And make sure you don't go where other boats can follow you or cross behind you. I see too many people put their kids in immediate danger without thinking. And unfortunately, a couple of those wind up in the newspaper every summer (always tragic). But with proper care, tubing is pretty low risk and tons of fun.

ken4motion

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Oh yes, safety first. Very little traffic, calm waters and speed in the low 20's and lower with no stiff changes to lateral acceleration.