• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

My Latest Mods

CDENsomnia

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Some of you may remember last summer we had an outing with the boat where we blew two tires and mangled one wheel. I learned that the crummy wheels that some stock are very weak! I have now remedied that situation. I chose to stay with 14's since we had bought a couple new tires already. Oh and Discount tires moved the tires from the stock wheels to the new wheels plus they warrantied my old tires since they were Carlisle. pretty cool they are retroing the insurance for the same price that it was going to cost to just mount and balance them.

You will also notice I have removed the rear most decal on each side. One of my fenders last year rubbed the decal and mangled it just enough to start coming loose. I elected to remove both rear decals. I thought I would want to remove all of the decals but I felt the boat would be a little plain, so we will see how it looks this summer.

IMG_0083.JPG

Nice!

Thank you sir! Nevermind that the tower is not on the boat...;)

I am liking the rims!!!! Ohhhh another boat (actual trailer) mod on the horizon!

Ya people need to stop posting their rim installs... I keep trying to tell myself it doesn't add anything to the ease or function of the boat/trailer so I don't have to do it... but damn does it look better lol

Ya people need to stop posting their rim installs... I keep trying to tell myself it doesn't add anything to the ease or function of the boat/trailer so I don't have to do it... but damn does it look better lol
X2!!

Cut it out...

Let me fuel your fire! I replaced mine not to enhance the looks. The factory rims bend easily like going down the highway and hitting expansion gaps and pot holes. 3 of my 5 factory wheels were bent!! Get that junk off my 40k dollar boat!

Looks good !!!! I like the rims !!!! Hmmm !!!!

Back