• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

My latest video

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Here is a compilation some of my activities since May of this year. It's close to 12 minutes long and took me about 9 hours to create (so 45 minutes per edited minute of video) with Windows Movie Maker. This includes adding in music from my own collection (actually my wife's) for the first time as well as refining the video with captions, transitions, etc.

It's a far cry from the quality of a lot of the videos I've seen posted by other members here but I'm happy with it and hope you enjoy it.

I could use some constructive criticism as well. That is don't just type, "it sucks", please tell me what sucks about it and/or how to improve it.

Cool, you're a busy chap.

The only real criticism I have is your use of fast forwarding to much and the instability, e.g. the Bug show I couldn't make out the details of the cars etc. If you watch professional camera men, they always pan slowly, maybe you need a hand held gimbal too.

Musics ok, but its very personal, so not to everybody's taste, may be more instrumental music?

Do you use Go-pro footage only?

I'll be honest.....I really wanted to say, "It Sucks", but that's just because of the way I think. Example, if I were a dog:

Bvi9-QrIYAAezz4.jpg

However, I think you did a fine job and with a few minor tweaks - @Britboater had some good points, this will be a great treasure for you and your family and future generations to enjoy!

In fact, you've inspired me to something similar. I just made a reminder to dig out the Go Pro case and take it with us this weekend. And I'm actually going to charge the batteries and make sure I have plenty of memory.

Thanks and keep 'em coming. :cool:

Nice job! Plenty of great memories with your family. Makes me miss the West Coast.

Berryessa looks nice. I would say some of the aerial footage is sped up too much. Car show too. Good job overall

Your right...it sucks!! lol No really I enjoyed it. Sure looks like you guys had a great summer. I would just suggest limiting the fast forward but overall GREAT job!

Back