• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

My "NEW TO ME" tow rig..

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
I've been MIA for a while so I thought I would post a pic of my new "old" tow rig. 2004 F350 diesel, 130,000 miles. Crew cab XLT, head studs, bullet proof oil cooler, egr delete, 5" straight pipe, SCT tuner. 1ftww32p54ea95507-1.jpg

That should tow a whole fleet!

LOL, if I don't feel like towing my LS2000, I can just throw it in the bed!!!:-)

Now, that's a truck!!

KEWL truck @JC6275! Incredibly excellent manufacturer ! Our most FAV !
I can see that one doing ANOTHER 10 years and ANOTHER 150,00 EASY !

Can't wait to see more pics of trips you take with it and the boat.
Continued Good Luck, Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

KEWL truck @JC6275! Incredibly excellent manufacturer ! Our most FAV !
I can see that one doing ANOTHER 10 years and ANOTHER 150,00 EASY !

Can't wait to see more pics of trips you take with it and the boat.
Continued Good Luck, Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA
Thanks @MikeyL , I was thinking the same, especially since all of the dreaded 6.0 powerstroke work has already been done, head gaskets, oil cooler, egr delete and head studs. I figure it should be good for 150,000 to 200,000 more miles at least. It is a one owner, in impeccable condition..

I was thinking the same thing. All the major issues that kill those motors are all fixed. The EGR delete and oil cooler have left many dead motors. Nice truck and looks in really good shape.

Congrats!! I love the sound of a 6.0! Sweet truck!

Nice truck and it has to look even nicer with 3 jeeps being pulled behind it. Are they strict rock crawlers or are they jeeps that you also drive around town?

Nice truck! What other people have said is very true. The head studs and the delete is the best thing for the 6.0 Fords. That truck will last a long time if not abused. I deleted my Dodge over a year ago when my warranty expired and it really woke up the performance and improved the mileage. I expect to keep it a long time

@JC6275 did you purchase it from the original owner or through a dealer? I've heard or read somewhere that you can't trade a deleted truck.

Nice truck and it has to look even nicer with 3 jeeps being pulled behind it. Are they strict rock crawlers or are they jeeps that you also drive around town?
One is stIMG_1477663916287.jpeg IMG_1493559658694.jpeg IMG_1503095352268.jpeg rictly off rroad, mine and another friends are drivable on the street, a few pics below.. all clean, after a day playing, and then playing in the road ditches out in the country...I almost rolled it that time :-)

@PEARCE , I bought it from a dealer. The original owner just happens to be a master tech and the service manager, he took the delete off when he traded it in, and it mysteriously got reinstalled when I picked it up... You are correct though, it's against federal law for a dealer to take one in with the delete..

Back