• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Nav light not working

Msenz

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looking for a little help here. I have a 2020 ar240 and I noticed about a week ago my nav lights were not coming on. I have no physical switch for the lights it’s all done thru Yamaha connext screen. When I hit the button the anchor light comes on but no nav lights. When I first noticed tithe problem the connext was showing the nav and anchor lights on but when I went to the bow of the boat the lights were not on. I tried testing it again the other day but this time the connect show only anchor light on and now nav light. Still no light at bow. I’m getting ready for a trip in 2 weeks and I’m gonna be navigating the way home at night so I need to get this light fixed before that. Any suggestions are helpful.

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Hold the settings button on Connext and you’ll find a screen that will show you if the computer is aware that the lights are working or not. Mode HS08 is “bicolor”IMG_0550.jpeg

Msenz

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That’s a pretty nice tip @anmut. Thanks for the info. Gotta wait until Friday to check this out but I’ll be sure to update on what the status of hs08 is.

Msenz

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So I finally had a chance to take a look at this and hs08 says 100% when on but LC instead of Ok. Not sure where to go from here.

212s

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
So I finally had a chance to take a look at this and hs08 says 100% when on but LC instead of Ok. Not sure where to go from here.
Low current could mean no power. Have you checked your fuses?

Msenz

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Low current could mean no power. Have you checked your fuses?
I checked the fuses that are in battery compartment. Is the light off a different fuse. The anchor light works fine not sure if that makes a difference for fuses.

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
LC could also mean the wiring is jacked. Have you inspected at the bow?

Msenz

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
LC could also mean the wiring is jacked. Have you inspected at the bow?
I haven’t gotten around to actually troubleshooting yet. Was kinda looking for some direction first

Big_O

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Where is that fuse?!! Can’t find it!!