• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Need a new cooler?

cwoav8r

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Too bad it's not soft sided! :winkingthumbsup"

There is another thread running about this thing. Agree...softside is better in the boat! But what an off road camping cooler this thing would be, music, blender, phone charger, ice, beverages, pretty nice cooler if it keeps ice for longer than an AO. Can't believe the critics...eventually ice melts, and faster when you open it 17 times! What keeps this Coolest cool when you blend all the ice into margaritas? lol

link to the other thread running...
https://jetboaters.net/threads/cool-looking-cooler.2627/

Oops... Missed the other thread... @Julian scooped that one. I need to subscribe to that forum :oops: Thanks @txav8r

Man, @Ronnie should have upped his cooler game and tossed it on kickstarter. His is just a couple features short of being coolest!

You and a similar story really have me thinking about trying to do the same with my cooler. USB is not hard, adding a cooler may get me in trouble, unless I can beat him to the patent office. Even than, he is short a water gun and tunes I think.

Wow, I wasn't able to watch the video until just now. This guy's cooler is already way more refined than mine. Playing catch-up is a bitch. Still it was a good 45 minute fantasy so thanks for that. After seeing the video I'm considering pledging some money myself. Although, I'm wondering if there is a big market for $180 coolers. Incidentally, I watched the pledge amount total increase by about $500 during the few minutes it took to watch the video.

Last edited:
Is that cooler patenable? He hasn't come up with an original idea he has just pit a bunch of different components together. If there is no patent available he will never make a penny. The big guys will drive him out of business before he ever gets the first run made. Not to mention trying to deal with the Chinese to get production right.

There was a similar situation on a wifi operated door lock. They raised 100 times what was needed for production. They never did get a product manufactured that was reliable before every big lock manufacture had a wifi comparable lock.

The guy has taken in over $1.5m in pledges on a goal of $50k with no sign of slowing down.

I don't know anything about how the money flows in this situation. Is a pledge a committed donation or is it only due after certain conditions are met? What happens to money o the product is never produced? Give ot back, keep it, never get it?

Last edited:
Good faith huh? Is there anything stopping him or others in his situation from taking anything over the $50K goal and upgrading his lifestyle?

Nice cooler for someone who doesn't have a boat.

I have a boat. It has a stereo. It has numerous coolers. It has tables. It has all kinds of kitchen instruments. It has a blender and a Margarator. It has lights all over the friggin place. It has much bigger batteries and I can drag it behind me with my truck.
One other thing I have....my money in my pocket. :cool:

I think there are a handful of situations where the money has disappeared and the product was never delivered. I read somewhere that one attorney general was filing a class action lawsuit against some parties for not delivering.

He is up to 2.3 mil and 49 days to go!

It probably helps that this thing went viral on Facebook. The video the guy made was pretty entertaining. I didn't know if it was a joke or not so I watched it. Pretty smart.

Back