• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

need a new t-top canvas.

Anchientmariner

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Ironically, my new Weblon(?) top is arriving from G2 Outfitters today for 2016 190FSH Sport. It's the lace on, with a white top, and gray underside. Bob had it for sale on facebook for $200, so I jumped on it. He has patterns for the 2016 and new I think. Photo below. I'll add more whenever I get it mounted too.

edit: I don't have any rod grommets installed in the new one. I thought the G2 website, had options for velcro rod openings, maybe not grommets. I'd say call Bob.

My stock top isn't ripped or anything, but I wanted to upgrade for peace of mind. I don't want to worry about ripping it while towing on the highway.

Another guy had a post on FB with his new Stamoid Top from G2, and it looks pretty awesome. I stole his photo on FB, and here it is. He said it was ~$292 after shipping.

View attachment 97169 View attachment 97170
Do you have any more photos of the rod holders you installed? Thanks in advance, the look awesome!

j_shoe99

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
@Anchientmariner ,
They are/were the Rocket Launchers from Jetboatpilot, but I think they discontinued them!??

Rich NW Jboater

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I checked with JBP and they no longer sell the rocket launchers