• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Need advice

Kmax113

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Speedster
Boat Length
Thinking of buying 1999 Seadoo speedster.looks and runs excellent got to try it on lake with a total of 4 passengers and it seems to run real strong. Is there anything I should watch out for, this will be our first jet boat. Thanks.

biglar155

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome @Kmax113 !

I've got a Yamaha so I don't have any Seadoo specific advice for you but I will tell you that it's been my experience that if the boat has been well cared for cosmetically, then it has probably been properly maintained mechanically as well.

I'm sure some Seadoo guys will chime in soon. Good luck with your purchase!

Kmax113

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Speedster
Boat Length
Welcome @Kmax113 !

I've got a Yamaha so I don't have any Seadoo specific advice for you but I will tell you that it's been my experience that if the boat has been well cared for cosmetically, then it has probably been properly maintained mechanically as well.

I'm sure some Seadoo guys will chime in soon. Good luck with your purchase!
Thanx biglar155, that's what I was thinking too