• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Need electrical schematics for 2005 Yamaha AR210

Avanade

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hello. I’m new to this forum, this is my first post. Hoping this community can help me. I’m working on reviving a 2005 Yamaha AR210. Have some electrical issues I’m looking to address and plan on simply rewiring the entire instrument panel and ignition system (if needed). Also need to rewire the stereo system. She’s been sitting for a while and we live in a saltwater environment. She’s been reasonable well cared for but dad’s gotten old and has been unable to keep up with the maintenance he always DIY’d. I’ve moved back into the area with the family and would love to see the ol’girl back in the water for the kids.

Have a shop manual I purchased online but nothing electrical related was included. While I follow up on that, I’m hoping you all can help me. I appreciate your time reading and any help you can offer. Thank you!!!