• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Need help finding part number and part

Rob222xd

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SD
Boat Length
2023 Yamaha 222XD

Need help finding a part

2023 Yamaha 222xd
Model number - HXT1800A-YBP
Ontario Canada

Sucked up a rope into the starboard impeller tunnel and broke the white plastic sleeve inside the tunnel.

Problem is my dealership can’t find the part number much less order the part from Yamaha because they say they don’t have the part list for this new model yet.

How is this possible, the boat has been selling for over a year?

Can Yamaha really not have the schematic parts catalogue for this boat yet?

Am I the only one who has needed a part for this boat since its launch? How did they order their part with no parts list?

Can any one help with a part number?

Attachments

• IMG_8047.jpeg
    IMG_8047.jpeg
    169.8 KB · Views: 14
I would suggest reaching out to Yamaha directly. Best of luck with this so that you can get back on the water and enjoy your boat!

I would suggest reaching out to Yamaha directly. Best of luck with this so that you can get back on the water and enjoy your boat!
Yeah I guess I’ll try finding a number to call … the dealership has had no luck contacting Yamaha. I am not confident I’ll do any better.

I had the same problem on my boat a few years ago. It was also really hard to identify the part but eventually I was able to figure it out with the help of this forum. I suspect it’s one of the Jet Unit schematics.

Can you send us some better pics? Have you pulled the pump yet? I’d suggest you do so so you can really see what’s going on.

I had the same problem on my boat a few years ago. It was also really hard to identify the part but eventually I was able to figure it out with the help of this forum. I suspect it’s one of the Jet Unit schematics.

Can you send us some better pics? Have you pulled the pump yet? I’d suggest you do so so you can really see what’s going on.
Yeah, the dealership pulled the pump removed the broken part, then tried installing the part that they received from Yamaha. It wouldn’t fit then they realized the design had changed on this new model. They tried contacting Yamaha for the new part number and have gotten nowhere from Yamaha, it’s been almost 2 weeks now. Waiting for Yamaha to get back to us with a part number for this new model. It’s kind of a joke That they don’t have this figured out after a year of this boat being on the market

Do you know what the part number is on the, I assume, 2022 part?

Just a quick update on this part I need for my brand new 222xd...Good news ...Dealer managed to find the part number (after 2 weeks of trying)
BAD NEWS...no stock in north america...needs to come from Japan...I'm told August 14 at the earliest!!!!
Went into the shop July 4th and basically won't get it back till late August!
So basically the entire Canadian summer down the drain.
Warning to you guys with the new 222XD...do not break anything!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-07-18 at 3.15.30 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-07-18 at 3.15.30 PM.png
    137.4 KB · Views: 6
Back