• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Need help in finding a SERVICE manual

TomC2021

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone know how I can get a service manual for 2021 AR250? Have tried several times, only to end up with another OWNER’S manual. Thanks in advance

1WetBoat

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone know how I can get a service manual for 2021 AR250? Have tried several times, only to end up with another OWNER’S manual. Thanks in advance
They haven't been released yet by Yamaha for most if not all the 21's.

kdezeeuw23

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Service manuals can be purchased from Yamaha Owner's Hub website:
We bought ours for 2021 195s a little while ago and was exactly what we needed!

1WetBoat

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
For the 2021 AR250 they still dont have the service manual, just the owners manual. Would really love to have the service manual already.

1623868160968.png

kdezeeuw23

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Sorry! I feel your pain....we can't get any replacement seats (bow seat back came with a slit in it :mad:) for our boat but seems all other models have replacement parts