• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Need more Scarab Content

Cabin2010

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 Open ID
Boat Length
Ok here's a project i just finished.

I needed an antenna mount for the Scarab 195, I didn't like anything i saw out there... So I made one...

Next project, a custom hard top =)

1621769315556.png1621769339042.png

Sarconen10

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length
Cruised today for a bit!
Lots of pollen
Saw a new Yamaha 255 in the James River today! Anybody here??
Pretty sure that woulda been me on the water last year. I think I talked to you at GPYC last night as well. Going in to talk to the manager about getting a slip on Friday. Also hoping to try to order one of the air docks like you have so I can get in there this summer. Thanks again for the info.

Rtimleck

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Can do! lol
1. Found the 165 buzzer behind the gauges. I'm annoyed at how loud it is when I'm low on fuel. I stuffed a latex glove inside and muffled the sound quite a bit. It's the hole you see in the pic.
2. Bought a wakeboard. Should be fun! :)
3 - 6. Photos of my giant gel coat restoration project. I went through the entire boat this winter and sanded, buffed, etc. Applied two ceramic coatings too. I noticed the biggest issue is towing on gravel roads. TONS or rock chips on the hull. I've repaired a lot of it, but now I'm looking at proper solutions like a deflector, mud flaps, etc. The roads were really bad last year to the cottage because of major road work. Better roads now, but I'm still looking for a proper solution.

Otherwise, getting excited here in Ottawa too. Also, a new 165 owner near me who has yet to pick up his boat in Barrie. As soon as I can, I'll be bringing him out for a ride. :)
Just saw the pics you posted of that red 195...that was my old boat. Small world.