• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed Need References - Presten Steven <Scammer removed>

bnreed3

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I am looking at buying a tower rack from Presten Steven. He will only take Zelle payment, which doesn't provide buyer protection. Has anyone ever used him for boat accessories?

E34M60

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaRay
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Were you referred to Mr. Preston by user name wilsonn?

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@bnreed3m this very much looks like a scam.

E34M60

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaRay
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Same here, I received a PM referring me to Mr. Preston. I have a feeling this guy or guys are scammers. I've been emailing Preston and the conversation feels shady. I'm not feeling comfortable at this stage of the conversation, be careful and pay only via PayPal for your protection.

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The user wilsonn sent messages marketing items from michaelmckemie51@gmail.com and prestensteven@gmail.com.

Those emails are not associated with any forum account.

I removed the wilsonn user and deleted associated conversations.

Admins and Moderators do not see conversation messages. If you suspect a message is a scam please use the report option for that message.

E34M60

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaRay
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
The user wilsonn sent messages marketing items from michaelmckemie51@gmail.com and prestensteven@gmail.com.

Those emails are not associated with any forum account.

I removed the wilsonn user and deleted associated conversations.

Admins and Moderators do not see conversation messages. If you suspect a message is a scam please use the report option for that message.
Great, thank you very much for removing him and keeping this community safe! Cheers

Danadavenport

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I received a message from stevebull with very similar wording about emailing someone else. I click on the profile and the person just joined and has zero postings..

This is what he messaged me.
"Cut a deal with Stuart Harvey. He has a Mooring cover for 2022 ar190 for sale in mint condition... You can reach him on his email stuartharvey29@aol.com"

@Bruce can you remove this stevebull also?

bnreed3

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I just did this morning as well

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Danadavenport, @bnreed3, I removed stevebull. Unfortunately I suspect this scammer or group of scammers will continue targeting members. Please let me know if you receive similar messages again.

Thanks