• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Need to Buy AR190 2015 Bimini Cover or Complete.

Sublime

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone have one for sale? I really only need the boot but would buy the complete set if you had one for sale. Thanks.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

scubasteve87

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
If you're still looking for one in the winter let me know. I may be looking to add a tower to my SX195 over the winter and may not have a use for the full bimini after that and would be willing to sell/part out the whole top and assembly. Unfortunately it is a winter project at the earliest so I may not be able to help for this season.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
If you use an SX boot I'm not sure if those come with the sewn in clips to secure the Bimini to the tower like an AR has. You could always use some bungee cords I suppose. Just something to think about to ask if those boots come with the straps and clips like the AR boot does.

JacksonvilleAR192

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am looking for a AR192 Bini Top as well. I ordered one but like everything else it is on backorder.

DBamaC

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I just bought and aftermarket boot, but haven't installed it yet. Paid like $45. I'm sure I'll find a moment to try to install it sometime this weekend and I'll reply with how it fits.

DBamaC

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Had a couple minutes last night so I put on the cover. Here it is...I think it looks fine and I'm good with it for $45. The color is good. The material is stiffer than the original and it needs some type of ties to attach it to the tower...I'm thinking about sewing on the straps from the old one. It is this cover - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GQUSBYA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 in "gray coated poly", size 67"-72". One size smaller might be better, but I'm going to keep this one rather then go through the return.
IMG_5364.jpg

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
300416 Shademate Replacement Sunbrella Bimini Top Storage Boot, 91"-96" Cadet Gray In stock 1 $79.99

I just did this sunbrella boot from Overtons for my sx210