• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Needing info for beaver lake

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looking to take a trip in June or July to Beaver Lake. Not finding much. What I am finding all romantic getaways. Are there Lakefront Resorts with Docks? I'm there to boat and watersports nothing romantic. Any certain areas I should look at?

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
We were just there his summer. Beautiful lake with super clear water. We didn't stay on the water, but about ten miles away in Bella Vista. We used Prairie Creek to launch. Really nice facility. The ramp had like 5 concrete lanes, big parking lot, and full facilities. There was a marina right there if you needed fuel or service.

There was a little resort place on the water near the middle of the lake called Coppermine Lodge. We drove by and looked at it, but I don't know anything about what it's like.

bobbie

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Yeah, not a lot of info out there. I seen Prairie creek marina had slips but I do not know if they are day to day or yearly.

mraz72

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Nice beaver!
you like it? I just had it stuffed.

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I left a message for coppermine resort to call me back. No matter what you put in for Beaver Lake this Resort does not come up so I'm going to ask them how would I find out about them and to see if they can point me in the direction to find other Lakefront resorts. So tired of searching and coming up with romantic getaway for two

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
People do some Striper fishing there, it's a very nice lake and I have a cousin that lives on the edge of it. That's about the extent of my knowledge, which is weird because I grew up in AR and spent a lot of time in that area of N AR and South MO. Just happens to be one of those places that is very nice and scenic but not very commercialized so you don't hear much about it.