• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Needing Traction Mats for mySugar Sand Tango

• Thread starter Thread starter No_Longer_Active_User
  • Start date Start date
N

No_Longer_Active_User

Looking to replace the traction mats on the bow of my boat as well as the area inside with three little steps..... Having trouble finding anything other than the whole kits for the Yamaha's ..... Any Suggestions or Links for me? :)

Looking to replace the traction mats on the bow of my boat as well as the area inside with three little steps..... Having trouble finding anything other than the whole kits for the Yamaha's ..... Any Suggestions or Links for me? :)
image.jpg

Check out Hydroturf.com and look for 'full sheets'. You can cut them to the shapes you need.

@No_Longer_Active_User , if you call Will Owen @JetBoatPilot .com, he may be able to talk you through making templates of the area you want to replace or add to. He can set you up with either Hydroturf or SeaDek mats. They have a CNC machine to engrave, shape, and texture mats...or you can order full sheets as Murf suggests and cut to fit yourself. I have added a few spots of turf previously from full sheet cuttings. I found that using a dremel with a sanding drum on it would smooth and shape the rough cuts you will end up with. But Will can cut grooves, patterns, and more, so give them a call!

Hydoturf should have custom fit matts for your Tango

Last edited:
Call us at 850-960-3236 on Monday and we can help you out.

What he said. The template thing is probably pretty easy, but if you get sheets of it, you can use the scraps in things around the house and boat. Like where you put your keys and phone, or small compartments, or side of the boat somewhere where people always step etc.

Back