• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New 165 ID with reverse bucket problem

Mweberohio

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 ID
Boat Length
I wish the relays worked for me. I did have them on me and switched them out. Seems my issue is deeper. Battery checked out. Bought another set of relays tried them...nothing. Bucket will not go up or down when engine on. Error code U0410 still. Cleared with Candoo Pro...still there. No bent rods. Looked for connection issues nothing. It is about to go to the dealer with a 3-4 week wait...at least the water is still cold in NE Ohio so not losing much and under warranty. Anyone with any idea it would be greatly appreciated. I dont have this lever thing the brp said is no longer needed. I think at one time I did since I have the steel clip on the side...but told I dont need it. So I keep looking... and I am no mechanic. Barely figured out how to change my oil and plugs.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
I wish the relays worked for me. I did have them on me and switched them out. Seems my issue is deeper. Battery checked out. Bought another set of relays tried them...nothing. Bucket will not go up or down when engine on. Error code U0410 still. Cleared with Candoo Pro...still there. No bent rods. Looked for connection issues nothing. It is about to go to the dealer with a 3-4 week wait...at least the water is still cold in NE Ohio so not losing much and under warranty. Anyone with any idea it would be greatly appreciated. I dont have this lever thing the brp said is no longer needed. I think at one time I did since I have the steel clip on the side...but told I dont need it. So I keep looking... and I am no mechanic. Barely figured out how to change my oil and plugs.
Have to ask, is the fuse tripped? Are there any loose wires around the battery switch?

On my boat, when tripped, the black lever underneath the fuse will be exposed and I just have to push it up.