• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff NEW Accessory for Jet Boats - Sea Dragon Swings

Is this new product something that you would use while lounging on your boat?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 44 97.8%
  • I WANT MORE INFORMATION

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • I WOULD LIKE TO BE A RESELLER AND GET FREE PRODUCT AND COMMISSION FOR SALES I MAKE.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
For those of us (all of us with yamaha boats) with near water if not in water seating, the purpose of this invention is lost. You may have more luck selling it to the pontoon crowd or the outboard crowd that have no near water seating or swimplatform.

For those with outboards, they may want a table top for their outboard (Smile)

Chris Kreuser

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Agreed. This works great on a front of a pontoon or docks and really does add seating and space atleast on my Yamaha. I can get 5 people seated around(3 on SP and 2 in chairs) for eating or just hanging out. I just got tired of looking down to the water to have conversations with people in the water and a few seating on the swim platform. Honestly just built one for my boat and family and then continued to get a lot of people asking to build one for their boats, pontoons so here I am.

We aren't recommending this on many outboard boats unless the swim platform is extended pass the outboard.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Agreed. This works great on a front of a pontoon or docks and really does add seating and space atleast on my Yamaha. I can get 5 people seated around(3 on SP and 2 in chairs) for eating or just hanging out. I just got tired of looking down to the water to have conversations with people in the water and a few seating on the swim platform. Honestly just built one for my boat and family and then continued to get a lot of people asking to build one for their boats, pontoons so here I am.

We aren't recommending this on many outboard boats unless the swim platform is extended pass the outboard.
That is kind of the rub for product development. Adding the swings on boats that have Inboards or jets with large swim platforms may be an uphill battle for product acceptance and adoption. The value add proposition is small. It is a Neat thing to have which is not a Nice or Needed thing to have. If you could find a way to design it for outboards or boats with/no minimal swim platforms, etc. You would have a real winner, imho.

AZMark

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Rough feedback but I agree with others on the cost/benefit.

That said…it looks like a great start on a stand up jet ski hoist to me!

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
The poll speaks volumes. Creativity is there but I think the energy should goes else where.