• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Option/Accessory Review Compilation

CaptRob

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I agree. I think the price is rediculous. Anyone have a suggestion if they have obtained an aftermarket?

funbobby

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
I got a stupid question...what's the difference from the Scarab Impulse HO or Scarab Impulse HOI...​
@PapaBear - I may be misunderstanding your question, but there is only one Impulse model for each Scarab boat length and they are all HO. The two you listed are just name variations of the same boat - "Scarab Impulse HO" == "Scarab Impulse HOI."
E.g. I have a 195 HO Impulse - the name is sometimes shortened to 195 "HOI"

EDIT: The Impulse has more standard features than the regular HO and ends up being about the same price if you want those features anyway - at least when I priced mine.

Items standard on Impulse but not on regular HO:
Unique gel coat and graphics
Unique color accent interior
Soft step swim platform mat (SeaDek)
Wakeboard tower
Bimini top
Cruise control
Trailer brakes

http://www.scarabjetboats.com/uploads/2016/3/ScarabPIG20161.pdf

Last edited:

Slugger55

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
@CaptRob here is a picture of my trailer... Phone number is right there for you too!!20150913_112031.jpg