• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New AR190

cdjeeps25

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Other
What are the first modifications you plan on doing?

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
I joined the club this week with an AR190. Got through the brake in period this weekend and the family really enjoyed the boat. I have been in boats my entire life, but this is my first jet drive.
Sweet! That was my first jetboat too. Kept it for 3 years and then got a bigger one. You're gonna love it!

:Welcome: to the forum! Lots and lots of good info here with helpful people to keep you safe and on the water. Share lots of pics when you can. We love pictures. Let us know if you need anything. Enjoy...!

RiverRat86

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What are the first modifications you plan on doing?
That was going to be my first question...what are the best performance mods that don't void the warranty?

RiverRat86

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Also, what size VeVe guides?

cdjeeps25

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Other
I actually don't have a boat yet, just been lurking and trying to learn as much as possible. But lots of folks change the Bow Roller because it can scuff the gel coat around the roller.

Lee18

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I was hoping someone can help me. My 2013 AR190 won’t start. The battery tested fine at 800 CCA. What I get when a turn the key is one clunk sound and that’s it except for a low grade hum and the loud alarm saying check engine. I am not positive I have the battery connected correctly. Forgot to mark the connections when I took the battery out for the season. There are five wires. I know the main positive and main negative but the other three I’m not so sure about. I think there are three wires connected to the negative and to connected to the positive. One wire has a Fuse attached to it. Does that one go on the positive or negative? Any other help or suggestions would be much appreciated. And one more thing, my battery terminals heated up so much that I burned my finger trying to disconnect the positive cable.