• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New AR195 owner from San Antonio!

TBSS2008

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Picked up my AR195 in Waco a few weeks ago and towed it back to San Antonio with my Trailblazer SS. My wife and I have had the boat out at our local lake Canyon Lake twice and so far it has more then lived up to my expectations. Really did not want the bench passenger seat when I was buying the boat but I can say the wife loves it. We really like the entire layout in general so much space and storage its crazy for a 19ft boat! Boat looks amazing on the trailer, in the lake, and even better sitting in my garage. Performance is good once I passed my break in I dropped the hammer it really moves got her up to 52 mph and it was pretty choppy. Fully broken in on a smooth lake I really think 55 mph is doable. I got up on the wake board second time out cruise control works great for both skier and driver and the wake was nice for a lightly loaded boat. Pack a bunch of friends on I bet the wake is perfect for boarding. Looking forward to our next trip out!

Enjoy the pics below!

Last edited:

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Make sure you replace your bow roller with a Stoltz one, to avoid scratching your haul.

TBSS2008

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Make sure you replace your bow roller with a Stoltz one, to avoid scratching your haul.
Thanks for the tip. I did notice some hair line scratches from the stock roller and we have only be out twice. I will be picking one up ASAP.

Really loving the forum great advice from some really great people. This site definitely helped me with my boat purchase.

gsbrown

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
That's a nice setup you got there @TBSS2008 Enjoy your new ride!

NewBoater

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Awesome boat, Congrats! :thumbsup: Hope you have a great summer on the water!

WilCo

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'll have my AR190 on Canyon Lake Thursday and Friday. Looking forward to it!
Sunday is Lake Georgetown.