• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New AR210 here & 1st boat! Question about cushion ...

adamncincy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Adam here and new to the Yamaha family! I searched for a long time and ended up having a 2010 delivered this past Saturday from Florida and I'm super pumped as I grew up with a pops that was always on the water in his boat.

At some point, this centerpiece cushion went missing (was missing when my seller acquired boat). I'm having a really hard time locating a part # or site that sells this piece. Can anyone provide a part # or link?

Thank you!

20201231_093905_LI.jpg! 20201231_093754.jpg20201231_093819.jpg

usnagrad1988

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I just bought my 2015 AR210 and love your SeaDek. I just bought it in the same color and will be putting it on this week. Fortunately my boat came with those center cushions (the previous owner never used them and they sat in the garage, so they look brand new). I am removing all the other cushions to get recovered. Congrats on your boat!

adamncincy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@usnagrad1988 yeah I love it so far. Took it out last Sun. I love the seadeck, really nice when barefoot. Personally, I really like the Teak color, but grey does literally match any color. One suggestion I'd make is adding the pieces that are on the top white area behind the transom and back seat. It's a perfect area to step off of, but very slippery. I'll be adding those pieces.

I'm having a hard time finding that cushion and I can't justify $400+, so I'm going to attempt to make it myself.

usnagrad1988

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@usnagrad1988 yeah I love it so far. Took it out last Sun. I love the seadeck, really nice when barefoot. Personally, I really like the Teak color, but grey does literally match any color. One suggestion I'd make is adding the pieces that are on the top white area behind the transom and back seat. It's a perfect area to step off of, but very slippery. I'll be adding those pieces.

I'm having a hard time finding that cushion and I can't justify $400+, so I'm going to attempt to make it myself.
I bought the SeaDek option for the entire boat, so I have those pieces. Grey perfectly matches the exterior of my boat and goes well with the seat cushion colors.

usnagrad1988

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Went out last night and worked for a few hours to get the back done. Next up, going inside the cabin and bow!

Attachments

ifly4fun

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I just bought my 2015 AR210 and love your SeaDek. I just bought it in the same color and will be putting it on this week. Fortunately my boat came with those center cushions (the previous owner never used them and they sat in the garage, so they look brand new). I am removing all the other cushions to get recovered. Congrats on your boat!
I have a 2015 AR210 and my cushions look brand new, what was wrong with them that they needed to be recovered so soon?

usnagrad1988

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The guy I bought them from left the boat out in the sun all the time with no cover. Most of them were faded at the top and seems were split or splitting. Pretty bad shape. Just one example below. I bought it for $26,500 with only 240 hours on the engines and had it thoroughly checked out by a mechanic, so I had some money to put into it. Pain in the butt to get the cushions off, as I'm 6'-4" and 215lbs (very tight fit getting in and out).

Attachments

ifly4fun

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The guy I bought them from left the boat out in the sun all the time with no cover. Most of them were faded at the top and seems were split or splitting. Pretty bad shape. Just one example below. I bought it for $26,500 with only 240 hours on the engines and had it thoroughly checked out by a mechanic, so I had some money to put into it. Pain in the butt to get the cushions off, as I'm 6'-4" and 215lbs (very tight fit getting in and out).
Ouch, that hurts to look at it - i need to make sure i'm treating mine with whatever i need to make sure the seams don't seperate like that. I paid 30k.. 12 hours on it. Granted different market than 18mo ago.

usnagrad1988

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You got a good price. I bought the Seadek for $1,500 to install and the seats getting recovered was $2,100.

adamncincy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hi @usnagrad1988 or anyone else, do you have the part #'s handy for these pieces? I found them once and can't seem to relocate it. Even Seadeck's website doesn't show these.

I have a 2010 AR210, but this looks like it'd fit perfectly.

IMG_6418[1]_LI.jpg

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Call them up at @JetBoatPilot 850-867-1410 Kim is fantastic, she can look them up. I just purchased those and the two step over ones from them and should arrive tomorrow night. Waiting for the fall discount sale on the rest.

Their prices on SeaDeck are very good.

Last edited:

adamncincy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
^ Awesome thank you!

usnagrad1988

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Go to Jetboatpilot.com and click on "yamaha" and "seadek" then go to your specific year, 2010, and "AR210", then you'll find the three groupings you can order there. Cockpit, platform and the one you want, Optional

adamncincy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
^ Found it, thank you. $100 bucks! Man, this is one of those "I wish I thought of that" products. The margin has to be incredible.

usnagrad1988

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
HUGE :) I bought all three packages, since the used AR210 I bought had none. $1,550! Plus I bought the Yamaha boat cover for $750, AND had to replace a lot of the seat cushions that were weather-worn for another $1,200... but I got an awesome deal on the boat at $26,500 for a 2015 AR210 that engine-wise is in great shape... so that puts me up to $30K.