• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New AR210 owner - a couple questions about mods

Maineiac

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hello! Long time lurker, first time poster. Today I sealed the deal on a 2020 AR210 in blue that I will pick up next week. I’ve already purchased the mooring cover and the dual battery kit but there’s a couple other things I need to add.
  • Wakeboard racks. What diameter is the tube on the 2020’s? I’m looking for a quality set that is cheaper than the expensive OEM racks
  • I need some details on the stock infinity head unit and stock speakers...
  • What size and wattage are the speakers?
  • How many channels can the head unit drive?
I would like to install tower speakers and possibly drop in replacements for the stock speakers. My goal is to be able to hear the music while cruising or wakeboarding but I don’t need anything crazy. I assume I’d need an amp but maybe not?