• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New AR210 Owner

Matty Slice

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Good morning. Proud new AR210 owner here. 2006 with tower speakers, dual batteries, etc. Family and I went out on Saturday to enjoy. We live in the north Dallas area (Frisco). I am starting to build out my toy treasure chest as we speak. Will be posting pics of ballast setup and surfing. Any advice is welcome! I know this board has already helped out immensely. Look forward to some fun times. Boat and Truck.jpg

jlcj7

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Nice looking boat! i wish i had bought one with a tower initially

DBamaC

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Awesome. I love that hull color and graphic!

Geiger41

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Congrats and welcome. A lot of information on here on how to save money as well as how to spend it !!!!

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@Matty Slice:

Killer good-looking boat ! Simply wonderful. :thumbsup:

Welcome here !@ :Welcome:

Please take lots of photos when you're on the water. We love seeing you and your friends and family having fun on the water !

Best Wishes for a great Boating Year ! Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Matty Slice glad to have you on board,
what lake do you normally use?

Matty Slice

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Scottintexas I will either be using Ray Roberts or Lewisville for a quick afternoon trip if I have to. Thanks,

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome aboard @Matty Slice and congrats on the new boat.

One thing to be careful of is that the 21' 06 yamahas had a seat cushion that is known to fly out of the boat if towed uncovered. It's the small one on the port side just behind the glovebox. The 07's had a hook added to the bottom to help hold it down a bit better. So be careful if you ever tow it uncovered.

Matty Slice

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks @itsdgm The previous owner learned that lesson and it has a scrape on that cushion. I ordered a vinyl repair kit and will fix it when I find the time (i.e. winter).

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks @itsdgm The previous owner learned that lesson and it has a scrape on that cushion. I ordered a vinyl repair kit and will fix it when I find the time (i.e. winter).
I bought our boat used in 08 and every 06 21'er that I looked at either had a new cushion or road rash on that one so you're not alone. ;)

AR036DMX

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
One thing to be careful of is that the 21' 06 yamahas had a seat cushion that is known to fly out of the boat if towed uncovered. It's the small one on the port side just behind the glovebox. The 07's had a hook added to the bottom to help hold it down a bit better. So be careful if you ever tow it uncovered.[/QUOTE]

That's good to know. I'm on my second summer with an '06 SX210 and haven't experienced that one yet.

Welcome aboard Matty.

SCSTWG

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congrats. You have come to the right place. This forum is one of the best reasons to own a Yamaha.