• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New board!

Master-Spud

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Nautique
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Well decided to go check out my local axis/Malibu dealer for fun (never a good idea lol) and noticed they were having a sale on their 2014 boards. So I broke down and picked up a Ronix Koal Powertail. Got it for 470 canadian, reg 700 up here... Now to wait till next year to try it!
IMG_20141022_144630.jpg

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Looks great!!! How fragile does it feel? I know some people complained about their earlier boards....just wondering if they did anything to help in this aspect?

Master-Spud

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Nautique
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
It is pretty light, but I have read they have made some durability improvements from their earlier ones. How much I guess is to be seen next year lol

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It's going to be a long winter if you're already planning for next season! Looks like a fun board.

Master-Spud

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Nautique
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Oh this is just the start of the plans, I'll have about 4-6 thousand worth of mods sitting in my garage for next spring by the end of it all lol

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Oh this is just the start of the plans, I'll have about 4-6 thousand worth of mods sitting in my garage for next spring by the end of it all lol
I was thinking too myself holy crap that is a lot of money sitting in the garage in mods.....but then I got to thinking so will I..... :confused:

biglar155

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thank God. From the title of your post I thought everyone was leaving again....

;)

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Seadeals

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I you get too antsy, it looks like a pretty good sled. We'll try to slide down a hill on almost anything when it snows down here! Oh wait, that would make for an expensive sled!

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I scored a good buy on a 2014 Ronix Koal Fish, reg 550 to my door for a hair over 300. Wow is it much lighter than my LF Fish, now if this damn white stuff would melt away and the lakes rise so I can give it a go!
image.jpg image.jpg

Englewoodcowboy

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I received some of that warm stuff too. I'm loving it, 7:30 at night and it is still light out. I'm loving it!

CFD3Captain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Yea! Got the grill out and had a burger on it for dinner :)

So.....I am sure it's because I am new to wake surfing and never tried it or been around it, but WOW this board is light. I was surprised of the weight. Well then again, maybe it's heavy LOL ??

octavio3311

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I also stopped at the local Malibu/Nautique dealer and picked up a 14' leftover as well. Grabbed a Hyperlite Shim 4'7" - regularly $565, but got it for $300.
Feels so freakin light - not as light as the Ronix, but considerably lighter then our others .

image.jpg