• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New cover 2006 AR210

Trevor Shipman

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey guys, looks like it's time for a new cover for the boat. Searching online the cheapest I'm finding is 599. I want to do the oem one as we often trailer with the cover on. Question, is there a better option out there or does anyone know where I can get one cheaper than 599?

OrangeTJ

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
If you can find it for less than 599, let me know where! I will say that the Yamaha cover is a quality piece of gear and is worth every penny of $599 in my opinion.

Trevor Shipman

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If you can find it for less than 599, let me know where! I will say that the Yamaha cover is a quality piece of gear and is worth every penny of $599 in my opinion.
Yeah, I knew the answer when I posted this... Got it the cheapest from yamahasportwarehouse.com

I am going to take to my canvas guy and have him reinforce the areas on the old cover that has the most stress.

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Occasionally they show up on eBay.

Jasonsbiz74

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I looked for awhile and couldn't find anything. I ended up buying one from leaders marine in MN. I just had two holes in mine repaired and strengthened in a few other weak spots. My last two have both ripped in the same spots (the area where the Bimini connects to the boat). Let me know if you find something else out there.