• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New dual bank charger and AGM batteries

Scarabscott

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 ID
Boat Length
i have a 2019 195 here is what I did, I also swapped current battery switch that is with boat and added battery. and dual bank battery charger

Attachments

Nexus

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 ID
Boat Length
i have a 2019 195 here is what I did, I also swapped current battery switch that is with boat and added battery. and dual bank battery charger
Hmm... Not sure how I missed this.

I think I'll probably end up with something similar, if I don't/can't move the bucket actuator. I just hate the thought of losing storage space, which I feel is at a premium on this boat.

I notice that you still have, what appears to be, the OEM battery switch. Did you hook up another or are they connected in parallel?

Last edited:

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You can move the IST system without an issue. Just unscrew it, place the battery, then screw it back. Just make sure the cable is as straight as possible. I did it when my boat had the IST retrofitted on it. Just take your time.

Nexus

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 ID
Boat Length
You can move the IST system without an issue. Just unscrew it, place the battery, then screw it back. Just make sure the cable is as straight as possible. I did it when my boat had the IST retrofitted on it. Just take your time.
Thanks! Good to have additional confirmation. I'm thinking this is certainly the way I'll go. Do you have any pics on how you oriented stuff?