• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New From Atlanta

Smiley

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Hi all!

Scheduled to pick up our new 2021 Yamaha 195S next week. Look forward to learning more about the boat and the community. We'll be found on Lake Allatoona, Burton, and sometimes Lanier where we have friends docked. Can't wait to pick up the new addition to the family.

Matt

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Glad to have you on board,

Is this your first boat?

Smiley

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
First family boat. I have had a little fishing boat for years that I have used in the lakes and rivers. Outside of that and renting pontoons, this will be our first real boat.

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Hey there neighbor. I used to live in Roswell and moved recently to SS/dunwoody. We are at Port Royale in Lanier! Weather is starting to look nice!

212s

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
:Welcome:
Pics when you get it please!

Chatt_Jetsetter

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Hi all!

Scheduled to pick up our new 2021 Yamaha 195S next week. Look forward to learning more about the boat and the community. We'll be found on Lake Allatoona, Burton, and sometimes Lanier where we have friends docked. Can't wait to pick up the new addition to the family.

Matt
Welcome! We just got our first jet boat this month, lots of great members and info here. We'll be visiting Lanier for a week in mid July, can't wait!

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Welcome aboard. I live in East Cobb close to Roswell and boat on Allatoona/Lanier. Good luck out there this year. I think the lakes are going to look like the ocean with all the new boats.

Sean R

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
I agree, ive been on Allatoona for 11 years and last year was by far the busiest I have ever seen. It wasn't worth going out on the weekends, way to many rentals and new boaters. Hoping with covid slowing down more people will be going to kids sports, concerts, Braves games, weddings etc....I want my lake back 😎 my advice would be if you have a new boat on any lake take Monday off work and take the maiden voyage then. Do not go on Sunday afternoon and expect a relaxing cruise.🙄

yjander

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Welcome. Enjoy your new boat. I'm in East Cobb as well. We boat on allatoona mostly. Black and White AR192. Always has a 3x5 American flag flying from top of the tower.

Hope we have a good season!

Smiley

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I agree, ive been on Allatoona for 11 years and last year was by far the busiest I have ever seen. It wasn't worth going out on the weekends, way to many rentals and new boaters. Hoping with covid slowing down more people will be going to kids sports, concerts, Braves games, weddings etc....I want my lake back 😎 my advice would be if you have a new boat on any lake take Monday off work and take the maiden voyage then. Do not go on Sunday afternoon and expect a relaxing cruise.🙄
Had a great cruise this past Saturday and Sunday spent the afternoon anchored near Illinois Creek. Water was about 6’ foot low, but had a good time. We spent a few weekend days on Allatoona last year and while there was more than usual I don’t remember it to be uncomfortable. Lots of folks getting their boats ready at the marinas.

Sean R

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Had a great cruise this past Saturday and Sunday spent the afternoon anchored near Illinois Creek. Water was about 6’ foot low, but had a good time. We spent a few weekend days on Allatoona last year and while there was more than usual I don’t remember it to be uncomfortable. Lots of folks getting their boats ready at the marinas.
I am bring the boat home this weekend and getting it ready. Might go out Sunday, weather permitting.
This maybe the first year my family and I haven't went out in March but I am really going to push to go Sunday. Regarding busyness June/July last year we stopped going on Sunday's
My wife would have panic attacks watching people pull young kids on tubes right thru heavy traffic, without a care in the world. One time young teens, on tubes, no life jackets, driver going balls out, on Sunday in July and it was busy. We were right by flamingo cove, my wife wanted me to flag them down or call the ranger.

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
while Lanier can get busier as well, there is more space to find a quiet cove and hang out. specially north of BB

Smiley

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
All the lakes close to Atlanta I believe will get busy on any good summer weekend. We haven’t really been into water sports much until recently as the kids have gotten older. We will plan our activities according to the traffic, but I plan to be anchored and have the grill going in a cove somewhere by lunch and just swimming and listening to music for the afternoon until time to load up.

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I usually hang out from Park Marina south towards Bethany Bridge or Flamingo Cove. Give me a shout if you guys see me out. I am in a red and white Supra.

CB27CD06-2D01-45E0-978C-A6D6E30F580A (002).JPG

Welcome. Enjoy your new boat. I'm in East Cobb as well. We boat on allatoona mostly. Black and White AR192. Always has a 3x5 American flag flying from top of the tower.

Hope we have a good season!