• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

new from edmond ok

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hudson is a nice lake but a little shallow with sand bars every where undereater. I have seen more than one transom get ripped off a bass boat yhere

ExATCer

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just bought a AR190 at Dick Lanes, glad to see others close by. Going to visit a few of the lakes to see which is the best fit. Grew up on Table Rock and Lake of the Ozarks so know better than weekend at Grand. Super excited about summer though.

DCB-270

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Just saw this, We are in Edmond too but usually just boat at Texoma. Maybe you can make the summer meet.

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome! @ExATCer I bought my boat at Dick Lanes as well. We boat primarily at Texoma. Hope to meet you some time.

NewBoater

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I have the exact same boat (same year/same color). We love ours and had a blast last summer! Enjoy and Congrats :thumbsup:

If you don't mind me asking, how much was the boat out the door price? Did you do any extras? Warranty, mooring cover, etc.?

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Cool deal. We have a big boat on Texoma. So, most weekends we are at Texoma and stay on our big boat. Anytime you want to try out Texoma, just let me know and I am sure we could meet up.

Also, during the summer, we usually have a gathering of several Yamaha boaters at Texoma. Someone will start a thread on this forum at some point for that gathering. So, check back in every now and then and keep a lookout for that thread.

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Dang it! I completely forgot there was already a thread. Thanks Dan for catching that!

DCB-270

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
No problem bud.

DCB-270

Jetboaters Captain