• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New from Humble Tx.

Glad to have you on board, although I live near Dallas now I grew up in Forest Cove (in the 80's), the north side of the San Jacinto river next to Kingwood, I was just there last week,
Man I grew up in belleau woods rite across from forest cove! What a small world!

Lived in Houston before there was a Lake Houston...later spent 20+ years in Porter, TX...now retired in Cape Coral, Fl...

Welcome...

wow, I was married at FBC Porter, my wife grew up in New Caney,

wow, I was married at FBC Porter, my wife grew up in New Caney,

I grew up and lived around Houston--Conroe, Houston, Friendswood, Tiki Island (Galveston), and Porter. We lived about 3 miles east of FBC in Country Colony for many years...

Back