• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New from Oklahoma

Okie

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have been enjoying my 2015 AR240 since July 2015. She has 16 hours on her (what a shame). I hope to spend more time at the lake this year. Thanks for having me!

DCB-270

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Always good to have another "Okie"
Check out to Texoma Gathering.

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome @Okie glad to have you.

Jebinok

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
welcome @Okie what lake do you boat at? we have a member gathering on texoma on 22 july and 12 aug, come meet and greet.

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
glad to have you on board, update your profile with your location and it will automatically add you to the member map,

also, be sure to look at the FAQ tab at the top of the page for lots of helpful tips about maintaining your boat,

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome aboard!!

Okie

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thank you for welcoming me in.
Jebinok we live 10 minutes from Oologah lake but use Skiatook and Eufaula most of the time. Thats where the friends and family are most of the time. I looked into the dates for Texaoma gathering and unfortunately I am scheduled to work those days. That sounds like fun. Maybe next season.