• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff New in box GPS Antenna

sethman919

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I sold my boat a while ago and realized i still had this. New in box GPS Antenna. Part number F2D-U8K1L-00

$20020230219_132505.jpg20230219_132512.jpg

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
You may have the last of those! Hopefully Yamaha restocks.

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Sunshine girl

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
No one can seem to give me that answer. I just have a hole where it was.

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What happened to yours?

If you have damaged electronics I would interested in the damaged circuit board.
@Bruce i can check my parts drawer but i believe i have an inop guts to one. Its in my shed, i will look in the next few days for u

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Bruce i can check my parts drawer but i believe i have an inop guts to one. Its in my shed, i will look in the next few days for u
Thanks, I would like to try to make a lower profile cover. Would gladly trade one for your broken guts.

Last edited:

Daedwards11

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Do you still have this?

The Canuck

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
hi-jacking the thread a bit... but what was the purpose of this? I mean I get what GPS does, but on an older boat that doesn't have Connext, but has analog gauges, I am trying to understand the need for it. I know I have a cable under the helm that says GPS, but never truly understood the point of it, if I don't have a screen that can locate me.

TimW451

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
hi-jacking the thread a bit... but what was the purpose of this? I mean I get what GPS does, but on an older boat that doesn't have Connext, but has analog gauges, I am trying to understand the need for it. I know I have a cable under the helm that says GPS, but never truly understood the point of it, if I don't have a screen that can locate me.
Some boats, like my 2011 SX240, use GPS for speed. I don’t have a paddle wheel, and I don’t have Connext. It does really suck that I can’t somehow send that data to an add-on chart plotter.

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@The Canuck, the GPS signal is used by the speedometer.

The Canuck

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Bruce & @TimW451 - Thank you. Do you know if it can be an upgrade if your current boat is controlled by the paddle wheel? I.e - if you plug the GPS puck in, it over-rides the paddle wheel?

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@The Canuck, I do not believe the signal would be the same as the paddle wheel.

There are several marine speedometers available with built in GPS receivers for far less than the Yamaha GPS sender costs. I installed one of these in my 230.

The Canuck

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Good to know. I should probably stop swinging by the classifieds section, as my wife will kill me. Spent enough on a new stereo system. Had to buy a new mooring cover, and possibly looking at a new transducer. Gosh I love boats.