1. Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  2. Heads up! We are fortunate that Justin at Ridesteady is offering members here a discount to his Speed Control Solution, so check out the Ridesteady Speed Control Discount for JetBoaters.net members only.....you only have Until JANUARY 31st to get in on this discount!

If you are looking for a speed control system similar to Perfect Pass, but much easier to install with better features, you will want to check this out! I used to call Perfect Pass a marriage saver, I think you'll find RideSteady even better! 

Thank you Justin @RideSteady for offering this exclusively to JETBOATERS.net members!

(You can click the X to the right to dismiss this notice)

Dismiss Notice

New jet boat owner from Miami area

Discussion in 'Welcome Aboard' started by Wr3ckdiver, Aug 22, 2017.

1. Wr3ckdiver

Wr3ckdiver Member

Ratings:
    +40 / 0
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    SX
    Boat Length:
    Hey all, new owner of a Yamaha SX190 in Homestead/Miami area. Looking for some other owners to hang with on the weekends. No stranger to jet boats as I grew up on skiing in California behind a Glastron 22 footer with a 455 engine. (big difference with a Yamaha Lol) Anyway, family and I like to go out in Key Largo and near Elliott Key. We are just getting our feet wet in South Florida so if there are other cool places to go please let me know...

• Love It Love It x 1
  2. itsdgm

itsdgm Jetboaters Admiral

Ratings:
    +1,829 / 15
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    AR
    Boat Length:
  3. Gustavo Hidalgo

Gustavo Hidalgo New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 1
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    SX
    Boat Length:
    Other
    Hi how you doing?
    I'm on Kendall. Although right now I'm running on a waverunner 17 vx deluxe I'm usually launching from the keys more particularly Indian ramp.