• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New jet boater

Zerozers

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey all, I’m down here in land o lakes Fl, and I have a 2017 scarab 195 and love it !! But I can’t for the life of me, seem to find a Rotax parts manual/catalog!? I just wanna have it for reference. Please help. Also, any scarab owners in the area?
Thx

FLBulldogger

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Welcome @Zerozers to the best forums on the web for jet boaters, you can check in this forum Rotax Engines and I am sure @ScarabMike and the other Rotax folks will have some great info for you. We live in the Bradenton area and boat out to egmont key and the surrounding areas, where do you go up in LoL?

Zerozers

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Cool thanks for the links. Imma check em out now. We usually head out to the sandbar/Anclote and sometimes up to Clearwater area..cause it’s close. We have a camping trip this summer at de Soto and I plan on taking the boat. Can’t wait! Do you do any fishing on your scarab? What boat do u have? I’ve kinda did some things to be conducive to fishing as well as water sports in beaching.

FLBulldogger

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I don't have a Scarab we have an Yamaha. But good luck with the Scarab.

Zerozers

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Welcome to our community @Zerozers !! Here is the link to the shop manual. Most engine parts are readily available through the PWC retailers.
https://jetboaters.net/threads/rotax-shop-manual.20184/#post-344187
Welcome to our community @Zerozers !! Here is the link to the shop manual. Most engine parts are readily available through the PWC retailers.
https://jetboaters.net/threads/rotax-shop-manual.20184/#post-344187
than you scarab mike!