• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD NEW Kicker KMC5 Headunit Radio for Sale

vesder21

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I ended up with two of these units after having some issue installing on my boat that were later resolved. Anyway, they shipped me another unit and instead of dealing with a return they let me keep it for 20% off. I was going to install on my brother's Pursuit, but noticed last week that these fancier boats use a smaller circular remote unit at the helm so the Kicker is too wide and is not going to fit.

The unit is new and includes everything except for the sticky pad and black faceplate which are installed on my boat.

Sale includes:
- all wiring harnesses
- main wiring harness (the 12v, ground and 2 speakers wires were stripped back to test my install - see photo)
- chrome faceplace

The KMC5 unit sells for $550+ tax everywhere, but will sell if for a little less than I paid since my brother can not use.

$410 + $25 to ship it anywhere in the continental US.

IMG_6197.jpg
IMG_6199.JPG
IMG_6200.jpg
IMG_6198.png

Last edited:

vesder21

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model