• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New ladder

Mike sanders

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have a 2017 yamaha ar195 and bent my ladder bad. The dealer wants $385 for a new one dose anyone know where I can go to get a better deal?

captras

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Several members have gotten free replacements from the mfg. if you do a search you can probably find one of the old threads and see what they did. If I remember right though they reached out to the mfg with the intent of buying a new one but the mfg covered it under warranty.

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Several members have gotten free replacements from the mfg. if you do a search you can probably find one of the old threads and see what they did. If I remember right though they reached out to the mfg with the intent of buying a new one but the mfg covered it under warranty.
I can vouch for this. I didn't need to replace my ladder but simply reached out to them about the plugs that go in the ends of the ladder. They sent me a new plug set for free for a 12 year old ladder! Amazing!!!

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I don't know if Mandy is still the Sales Manager at Windline, or if Windline is still the selected ladders of choice on the new Yamahas, but I suspect yes to the latter. Call them. They will at least fix your ladder like new for a much cheaper price than a new one.

Mandy Payne
LoboStar Inc., DBA Windline
Sales Manager
310-516-9812 ext. 118
cell : 424-212-9170
windline17@windline.com
mandy-p@lobostar.com

Mike sanders

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thx I just ordered one from babbitt on line appreciate the input and help you guys rock..

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I would not toss the original. If it's a wind line there is a good chance they will replace it under the lifetime warranty. If not their replacement / exchange price is great compared to buying new.

I r placed my twice already, once for free.

MBrown

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Mine ladder on my 2018 SX195 is binding badly after it was left down accidentally. I contacted Windline, and Phyllis there said they don’t sell the mounting bracket, I would have to buy the whole new ladder for $188. No mention of replacing it for free or for a reduced price.

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@MBrown I bent my bracket also by leaving the ladder down. Take it off and you should be able to fix it yourself and reinstall.

MBrown

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks, I’m going to try that before shelling out for a new one.