• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New Member From OH

MadMike

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Hi all! New member from OH. Just purchased a '16 Scarab 215 Wake. Not our first boat, but our first jet since I was a youngster. Wife and kids are excited to get it on the water this weekend (Lake Cumberland), but sad to see our old boat (Hurricane 201 GS deck boat) go.

Have been lurking here a while and decided to join as I bought the new boat.

See you on the water!

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome aboard!

What part of Ohio are you from? We live just south of Cincinnati in Kentucky. We go out on the Ohio River about every chance we get. And we usually go to Lake Cumberland once or twice a year.

If Lake Cumberland was just a little bit closer we would already own property down there, but with our kids all doing sports, we are just too busy to justify having a place at Cumberland right now.

MadMike

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
We live NE of Dayton near Englewood/Brookville. Grew up going to Cumberland and spend as much free time as we can there. The 250 mikes gets shorter every year!

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Welcome @MadMike if you ever make it up to Indian Lake look me up. Would love to check out the Scarab up close on the water!

WildCatFan54

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Hey Mike ! Welcome and hope to see you down on Cumberland sometime ? Where do you plan on launching ? My family and I are pretty much around State Dock in Jamestown most weekends. Would also love to see your new boat.

MadMike

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
WildCatFan54 - We launch at Clearwater, right next to Cumberland Point and just your side of Conley Bottom. Have a dock there. Will get it in the water on Friday morning and plan to be there through Monday. If the storms hold off this weekend, we may make a run up to 76 Falls. Will have a boat full (and a Sea-Doo tagging behind).

See you on the water sometime.

Go Big Blue!

S.peay

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
WildCatFan54 - We launch at Clearwater, right next to Cumberland Point and just your side of Conley Bottom. Have a dock there. Will get it in the water on Friday morning and plan to be there through Monday. If the storms hold off this weekend, we may make a run up to 76 Falls. Will have a boat full (and a Sea-Doo tagging behind).

See you on the water sometime.

Go Big Blue!

We are coming down to jamestown this weekend! staying all weekend at the lodge maybe well see ya out!

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome to the site @MadMike Sorry I'm so late to the party. I'm sure you guys are loving the boat by now, congrats.

MadMike

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
S.Peay- We will be down this weekend also. We are at Clearwater, right by Conley Bottom. We may see you on the lake!

Thanks itsdgm! We are. The motors opened up at about 6.5 hours - DAMN! What a difference!